Gluten-Free Chipotle Chicken Wrap
Preparation: 10 min.
Cooking: 14 min.
Total: 24 min.
- 6 Gluten-Free 8 inch corn tortilla
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 Cup canned black beans (no salt added)
- 1 Lb free range boneless, skinless chicken breasts , cut into 1 in cubes
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 medium red bell peppers , cleaned and sliced
- 3/4 Cup frozen corn
- 6 scallions , diced
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce , diced
- 4 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 limes , juiced
- 2 Cup shredded cabbage
- salt and pepper , to taste
Preheat your sauté pan on medium-high heat.
Add olive oil, chicken, cumin and sauté for 7-9 minutes until cooked through. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
Return pan to flame and add red peppers, sauté for 3 minutes. Add corn and sauté for 2 minutes.
Now add black beans, chipotle peppers, scallions and the chicken to the pan. Continue to sauté for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and top with cilantro and lime juice. Warm wraps as per package directions. Evenly distribute chipotle chicken and cabbage over the 6 Ivory Teff Wraps and roll burrito style, serve immediately.
Optional: Stuff with additional fillings: sliced avocados, sour cream, shredded lettuce, olives, or roasted veggies like red and yellow bell pepper, zucchini, portabella mushroom or eggplant. Try adding diced pineapple or sweet Maui onions.